Friday, February 27, 2009

Make money online!

Hi,
I know a lot of us are stay at home parents or people who wouldnt mind a few extra dollars of pocket/spending money. I found out about DollorSurveys.net through a fellow blogger and I signed up for it. Since January I have made $13, its not much but it adds up. Its a little time consuming and it may get you a little annoyed but its real and it works!

Today, I came across another site that pays you for completing offers (some free others you have to pay for) and taking surveys. Ive read some reviews about this site since I'm a little gullable when it comes to making "easy money" and the only negative points that ive come across was the site being too time consuming and people not liking the fact that $3.50 an hour was the compensation..? Hey, $3.50 an hour isnt bad at all, especially if you know how to multi task between entering blogger giveaways and taking surveys or completing FREE offers.

I have so far "accumulated" $2.50 since I signed up to be a member and I've only been on the site for i say 45 minutes max.

So if this interests you simply visit


come back and let me know what you think, I would love to know how this works for you!

No comments: