Friday, May 17, 2013

Good to be back!

Oh gawd, its been forever!
Lets see if I can remember how to do this. lol.
So, hey all!
Its Erica, back again & I feel like a brand new person. Ive grown so much since I first started blogging in 2008, I have so much to share with you all! First of all, I have a beautiful daughter now, she's 2!  I cant believe it took me that long to actually get my mojo back in order!
Second, I decided to demote myself at work and am now only taking on weekend shifts so I can spend more time at home and enjoy the perks of being a Mom instead of someones full-time employee.
Third, something new and exciting! I have been granted the flexibility to "work" from home by becoming a Tupperware Consultant. Its new and exciting for me and I'm anxious to share new and old ways on saving money by preserving food for longer periods, and saving time on yummy, quick, easy recipes that are kid and husband friendly!!

Stay tuned!

No comments: