Monday, December 8, 2008

Be Apart of the Ellen Show!!


I absolutely love Ellen DeGeneres!
And I cant seem to get enough of her show. I don't watch too much TV since I'm pretty occupied throughout the day but when I do have time, I always watch the Ellen Show. Me and my Mom love her, she's hysterical and she's so funny and so alive that she makes me envy the audience because they're there and I'm not. LOL
As we all know this is the time of The Ellen DeGeneres 12 Days of Giveaways and as I watch her announce the items that her lucky audience members get to have, I cant help the fact that I tear up because I can just imagine how happy and excited they must be. So instead of feeling sorry for myself I logged on to the show's website and entered to win VIP tickets to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways show!

So, if you're a fan of Ellen like myself then go for your chance to witness those fantastic dance moves of hers! IN PERSON!! :)

No comments: